Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Treehouse Museum

So, we went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden with my sister, brother in law and my adorable little nephew. (There aren't many pictures of them since these kids had a million things to explore and I could barely get pictures of Owen). :) Anyway, they have all these fun sections of toys that kids can play with and Owen loved it.




This is my son kissing the window. It was soooo cute!!!

Here are some pictures I took after we got home. I love these boys!!!







I hardly ever get Owen to smile for the camera, but lately he likes the flashing light and so I capture some severe cuteness like this! That face just melts me!!!!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I am going to have to take Bree there sometime. Your boys are adorable! 2 years must be when they like to have their picture taken Bree does the same thing. Owen has the cutest smile ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVED that museum! When we lived in Clearfield we had a year pass to it. It was awesome. We went once a week I think. Even met up with Bethany (Doggett) Knighton once. :) Such a fun place to play!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so fun! How much does it cost? your boys are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN!!!!! And that picture of Owen melts my heart too. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete