Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Date Night

Zac and I have had soooooo much going on that it has felt nearly impossible to spend a lot of time together and so when we went to Poky this last weekend for my sweet little nephew's baby blessing, we took advantage of some good in-laws that were willing to listen for Owen (at bed time) and let us sneak out for a night to ourselves. First we went bowling and then got some ice cream. (Note to those that are pregnant-do not go bowling when you're prego. I didn't feel the pain right away, but I felt it the next day) Thank goodness it was worth it!!!



This weekend was so great all around, because not only did we get our date, which was so fun, but we got to see lots of family. My new nephew is soooooo cute! I am already in love with this sweet little Morgan. It's really cool too that I've been around when most of my nieces and nephews have been born and so I get to watch them grow up and they are just so sweet.

I really got to thinking this weekend about how lucky I am to not only have a good family, but to really love Zac's family. They seem to make me feel like part of the family from the beginning. They are so easy to talk to and I just love being around them. We are all in very different stages of our lives, but we can always just sit and visit and I love that. We are so blessed! Here are a few more pictures from this weekend.

1 comment: